Show My Style Contest
16 Jul 2012
From timeless shapes and simple lines to throw-it-all-on thrift store ensembles, summer is the time to share your style. Whether you’re J Crew preppy or skinny jean hipster, follow the Man Repeller or Advanced Style, we want to see how you use Diptic to show your fashion style.
The contest is simple : Use Diptic (duh) to share your look. We would prefer (recommended but not required) if you displayed your complete look in one frame and used the other frames to pop the details (Belt? Bracelet? Shoes?). To have your entry considered, you must use at least two frames.
If you need some fashion or photography inspiration, check out http://lookbook.nu/.
Due to legal restrictions, the contest is open only to U.S. residents who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry and who do NOT reside in Arizona, New Jersey or Vermont.
To enter, post your submissions to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #ShowMyStyle. Or, you can email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll post submissions on the contest website so everyone can see them. After the contest closes, the Diptic Team will review all entries and announce the winner on August 21, 2012.
Contest Begins: July 16, 2012 at 12 p.m. PST
Contest Ends: August 13, 2012 at 12 a.m. PST
Our judging will be based on:
Creativity, aesthetics and best use of Diptic to show your style.
Prize: Junk Food Clothing Co is graciously donating 10 free t-shirts ($300 retail value)! The winner will get to pick which shirts he/she wants from the website.
Junk Food Clothing burst onto the scene in 1998 as the original vintage t-shirt company, creating and forever changing the premium t-shirt market. Known for its soft, comfy fabrics and witty art, Junk Food is a celebrity favorite carried in top stores throughout the world. A fully owned subsidiary of Delta Apparel Inc. (NYSE: DLA), Junk Food is a licensing powerhouse with distribution rights to over 800 pop-culture properties across multiple categories including rock & roll, characters, movies, sports and foods.
Junk Food sells limited edition, original vintage t-shirt designs with amazing authentic details that make each tee feel truly one-of-a-kind.
- Diptics submitted should have at least two frames
- App stacking is okay, but it needs to be clear and obvious that Diptic was used in each entry
- By entering, you agree that you agree to the contest Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions, ask @dipticapp on Twitter or email email@example.com.
- Diptic Super 8
- Diptic's iOS 8 Photo Extension
- Diptic is Now Optimized for iOS 8
- What happened to my Camera Roll? Where are my photos?
- Importing Photos on Diptic for iPhone
- Introducing Diptic 7.0
- Diptic is now Available on Windows 8.1
- Diptic Video: 50 Percent Off For a Limited Time
- Introducing Diptic Video 1.1 (Now With Slow Motion)
- Diptic Pro Tip #7: Printing your Diptics
- Diptic for Android is now Part of Google Play for Education
- Diptic for Mac: Best of 2013
- Diptic PDQ: Best of 2013
- Diptic for Windows Phone 8 Now Supports Low-Memory Devices
- Introducing Diptic Video: Make Moving Picture Masterpieces
- Diptic is Now Available On Windows Phone 8
- Diptic for Mac 2.0
- Diptic Technical Tutorials by the App Whisperer
- Diptic PDQ Giveaway
- Q&A: Diptic Vs. Diptic PDQ
- Introducing Diptic PDQ: Powerful Designs… Quickly (aka: Pretty Dang Quick)
- Diptic is Now on Amazon!
- All Things Text
- Diptic for Android Update
- Diptic Pro Tip #6: Select Multiple Photos At Once
- Five Simple Tips to Make Great Diptics
- Diptic at the WWDC
- Diptic for Instagram
- Tutorial: Using Diptic and Layover to Create a Composite Image
- Diptic Pro Tip #5: Selecting A Background Color
- Diptic Pro Tip #4: One Image, Two Filters
- Introducing Diptic 6.3
- Introducing Diptic 6.2
- App Stacking
- Diptic Pro Tip #3: Starting Over
- Diptic Pro Tip #2: Breaking the Frame
- Introducing Diptic 6.1
- Diptic Pro Tip #1: Swapping Photos
- #ShowMeYourDiptic Contest Winners
- Introducing Diptic 6: Our Biggest Update Ever
- Mac App Store â Best of 2012
- Show Me Your Diptic Contest
- Announcing the Layover & Diptic Contest Winner
- iOS 6 Privacy Changes
- Diptic is iPhone 5 Ready
- Layover & Diptic Contest
- LA Mobile Arts Festival 2012 Takes Off With Diptic On Board
- Introducing Layover, A New Photo Blending App
- Show My Style Contest
- My Favorite Diptic Contest Winner
- Diptic is the App Store App of the Week
- My Favorite Diptic Contest
- Look Like a Photo Genius With Diptic for Mac
- Tell the Story Contest Winner
- Diptic 5.5: Filters, iPad Retina Display and More!
- Diptic Wins Best Photography Mobile App in 2012 MobileWebAwards
- Tell The Story Contest
- One Million Questions For One Million Downloadsâ¦Well, Just Six Questions
- Diptic Version 5: User Experience and Interface Updates
- Diptic 5! More Layouts, More Features, More Fun!
- Diptic: One Image, Multiple Effects
- Video Demo by AdoramaTV
- Hi, I'm this many! [holds three fingers up]
- twitter background