My Favorite Diptic Contest
15 Jun 2012
To celebrate the release of Diptic for Mac, we are holding a fun, simple contest – My Favorite Diptic. Whether it’s a funny Diptic of your cat or what you ate for lunch, we want to see your favorite Diptic creations!
With your Diptic, please also include a one-sentence summary that explains why it’s your favorite (you don’t have to go all Shakespeare on this – short, funny, simple or sarcastic descriptions are completely OK). Written descriptions aren't required to win, but they are highly recommended!
To enter, post your submissions to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #MyFavoriteDiptic. Or, you can email your submission to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll post submissions on the contest website so everyone can see them. After the contest closes, the Diptic Team will review all entries and announce the winner on July 9, 2012.
Due to legal restrictions, the contest is open only to U.S. residents who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry and who do NOT reside in Arizona, New Jersey or Vermont. We think it’s a total bummer that it isn’t open to everyone, but you gotta follow the rules.
Contest Begins: June 15, 2012 at 5 p.m. PST
Contest Ends: July 2, 2012 at 12 a.m. PST
Our judging will be based on:
Creativity, quality and aesthetics!
The prize for this contest will be a $50 iTunes gift card!
- Diptics submitted should have at least 2 frames
- Maximum of 5 entries per person, per contest
- App stacking is okay, but it needs to be clear and obvious that Diptic was used in each entry
- By entering, you agree that you agree to the contest Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions, ask @dipticapp on Twitter or email email@example.com.
- Diptic Super 8
- Diptic's iOS 8 Photo Extension
- Diptic is Now Optimized for iOS 8
- What happened to my Camera Roll? Where are my photos?
- Importing Photos on Diptic for iPhone
- Introducing Diptic 7.0
- Diptic is now Available on Windows 8.1
- Diptic Video: 50 Percent Off For a Limited Time
- Introducing Diptic Video 1.1 (Now With Slow Motion)
- Diptic Pro Tip #7: Printing your Diptics
- Diptic for Android is now Part of Google Play for Education
- Diptic for Mac: Best of 2013
- Diptic PDQ: Best of 2013
- Diptic for Windows Phone 8 Now Supports Low-Memory Devices
- Introducing Diptic Video: Make Moving Picture Masterpieces
- Diptic is Now Available On Windows Phone 8
- Diptic for Mac 2.0
- Diptic Technical Tutorials by the App Whisperer
- Diptic PDQ Giveaway
- Q&A: Diptic Vs. Diptic PDQ
- Introducing Diptic PDQ: Powerful Designs… Quickly (aka: Pretty Dang Quick)
- Diptic is Now on Amazon!
- All Things Text
- Diptic for Android Update
- Diptic Pro Tip #6: Select Multiple Photos At Once
- Five Simple Tips to Make Great Diptics
- Diptic at the WWDC
- Diptic for Instagram
- Tutorial: Using Diptic and Layover to Create a Composite Image
- Diptic Pro Tip #5: Selecting A Background Color
- Diptic Pro Tip #4: One Image, Two Filters
- Introducing Diptic 6.3
- Introducing Diptic 6.2
- App Stacking
- Diptic Pro Tip #3: Starting Over
- Diptic Pro Tip #2: Breaking the Frame
- Introducing Diptic 6.1
- Diptic Pro Tip #1: Swapping Photos
- #ShowMeYourDiptic Contest Winners
- Introducing Diptic 6: Our Biggest Update Ever
- Mac App Store â Best of 2012
- Show Me Your Diptic Contest
- Announcing the Layover & Diptic Contest Winner
- iOS 6 Privacy Changes
- Diptic is iPhone 5 Ready
- Layover & Diptic Contest
- LA Mobile Arts Festival 2012 Takes Off With Diptic On Board
- Introducing Layover, A New Photo Blending App
- Show My Style Contest
- My Favorite Diptic Contest Winner
- Diptic is the App Store App of the Week
- My Favorite Diptic Contest
- Look Like a Photo Genius With Diptic for Mac
- Tell the Story Contest Winner
- Diptic 5.5: Filters, iPad Retina Display and More!
- Diptic Wins Best Photography Mobile App in 2012 MobileWebAwards
- Tell The Story Contest
- One Million Questions For One Million Downloadsâ¦Well, Just Six Questions
- Diptic Version 5: User Experience and Interface Updates
- Diptic 5! More Layouts, More Features, More Fun!
- Diptic: One Image, Multiple Effects
- Video Demo by AdoramaTV
- Hi, I'm this many! [holds three fingers up]
- twitter background