Look Like a Photo Genius With Diptic for Mac
14 Jun 2012
We’re excited to announce the release of Diptic for Mac! It’s available for purchase at the Mac App Store and costs $.99.
We are thrilled to bring our first mobile application to the Mac, a platform we on the Diptic Team have used daily for years. We look forward to enhancing this application and seeing our users’ awesome Diptics!
Diptic for Mac is currently featured as an Editors’ Choice in the Apple App Store!
Diptic’s easy-to-use features make a casual photographer look like a photo ninja. Here are some of the key features available in Diptic for Mac 1.0:
• 56 frames! All fully adjustable with one to six photos in each layout
• Multi-Touch! The UI reacts to gestures with your Magic Mouse or Trackpad.
• Full screen! Because sometimes you just want things to be huge.
• Adjust border color and width, and even create rounded corners with a slider that lets you control the curvature.
• Save Projects! The new “.dptc” file format lets you save your Diptic projects and come back to them later.
• High resolution export (max of 3072x3072) with PNG or JPG options.
• Adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation for each image or for all images together
• Aspect Ratio Slider lets you easily adjust canvas size to get a square, portrait or landscape image.
• Drag and drop pictures into frames, and swap photos between frames.
To celebrate the release, we are holding a contest open to all Diptic users (Mac desktop, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android). Details will be announced tomorrow!